The functions of the GPS
tracker are mainly reflected on the platform:
1) Positioning function: immediate positioning, timing positioning.
2) Driving track query: playback and view the historical driving track of the vehicle, the direction, speed, mileage, longitude, latitude, geographic location, etc. of the vehicle at a certain place.
3) Alarm function: emergency alarm, displacement alarm, overspeed alarm, cross-area alarm, low power alarm, anti-theft alarm.
4) Electronic fence: The central management personnel can set the terminal driving area. When the terminal exceeds the preset limit area, it will automatically send an alarm message to the monitoring platform and send a short message to the supervisory mobile phone.
5) Remote monitoring: GPS
locator with monitoring and recording function can set the monitoring number. When the number dials the terminal, the terminal will automatically answer, thus playing a monitoring effect.
6) mileage statistics: statistics the total mileage of vehicles.